kyky

Sisters

Sisters
kyky, Jan 28, 2016
Description:
MOC 2016
Jan 5 Embracing imperfection

This is a very very old photo (I think 30 years old): Me & my big sister - it has a very noisy background and me & my sisters were "lost" in that big picture.
So I just cropped it and enlarged, so now we're the focal point :)

Credits:

Love Stuff by Allison Pennington; Mighty by Allison Pennington; Fall Stuff by Allison Pennington; Built for Two: Patterns Backgrounds by Allison Pennington; juxtaposition elements by Amy Wolff; Cotton Tail Elements by Amy Wolff; Messy Marvin by Amy Wolff; Owl Family by Just Jaimee; Siblings by Just Jaimee; Messy Marvin Jan 16 by Amy Wolff; High Street Stories by One Little Bird; Fonts: KGAirplanesintheNightSky
NicoleLeBlanc and Katydid like this.
    • bestcee
      I love all your layers of paper behind the photo. I love how you used the soft colors and didn't compete with the photo color.
    • KimJ
      Wonderful! Love the warm tones of the photo! The "rolodexy" frame is very cool, and the crowns are totally fun! Terrific page! Thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kyky
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).