eclecticscraps

siblings

siblings
eclecticscraps, Sep 24, 2010
Description:
This is the first heritage style page I have done in a loooong time! So much fun to take a break from the normal boy and dog layouts ;)

Credits:
Used some gorgeous brand NEW stuff at TLP: {her}story paper pack by PixelWorks; Vintage Papers & Frames by PixelWorks; Family Tree Charts by PixelWorks; Vintage Ransom Alpha by PixelWorks
and then some... Love Blooms Here by PixelWorks; Everyday Awesome (red flower)by PixelWorks and Aja Abney; Rain On My Parade Elements (screw) by PixelWorks; Cinnamon Toasted (fabric flower, leather button) by Amy Wolff; Vintage Paper Lace (lace), Vintage Ad Words 2 "and" by Tangie Baxter; Expressions (ribbon hanger, love button) by Studio Gypsy
    • eryn
      oh wow!! Love your layering and the family tree is a fabulous addition to the page!
    • KimJ
      So totally fun, Jess!! I love the way you hung the photo and that you made it the "root" of the tree! Perfect composition and I love all the flowers! Fabulous!
    • jennv
      Jess!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!! I am SO LIFTING this. Wonderful work - everything about it fantastic. AWESOME - need to find if you can put things in your favs here because this is just wonderful.
    • colleen
      this is gorgeous!! love how you hung the pic!!!
    • rmcabana
      Oh how fabulous! I love the clustering of flowers! You look like a heritage pro to me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    eclecticscraps
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: