herbrock

Seth's Bonk

Seth's Bonk
herbrock, Feb 19, 2016
Description:
Just Jaimee - Storyteller Feb 2016
Allison Pennington - The Frames (With Room)
Currently kit
fonts are DJB Betsy print and My Own Topher

Journaling reads:
The kids were carrying on and being SILLY, jumping on the beds while getting ready to go swimming at the lodge. I could see the disaster coming, but I wasn’t quite FAST enough. I’d just reached out to grab Seth when he took a WILD jump straight into the bed post! It was HARD to see where the damage was with all the crying & clinging & BLOOD EVERYWHERE. I actually thought he maybe put his eye out, but it actually was a cut NEXT to his eye. Bad enough but not all that horrible. He’ll have a SCAR, but a trip to the emergency room wasn’t necessary; Seth just needed an enormous bandage, a popsicle, some Paw Patrol on TV & Mommy cuddles.
    • Tree City
      Oh no! Poor guy. :( But you've made such a great LO about such a bad fall. Love the black "plus" signs, as they remind me of the sign of the Red Cross (used by doctors/hospitals/etc), and since you didn't have to go to ER, the black handdrawn ones are like a fun way of saying "we handled it ourselves." :)
    • chickypow
      awe! poor little man! But wow what an amazing LO telling the story. LOVE the emphasized words in the journaling. That's super cool.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oooooooooooooh!! yes, see that step about highlighting the words!! it gets noticed and well, my heart goes out to little boys and bumps, cuts and bruises!! We have our fair share here...so glad he was okay dokey...thank you so so much for playing along with me...your coupon is on its way!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    herbrock
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).