NettieBee

Seoul Sky

Seoul Sky
NettieBee, Aug 10, 2020
Description:
CREDITS: All Lynn Grieveson
Perfectly Tall templates
You Are Framed digital elements

The Picture of the Day blog post (smaller image) inspired this layout. I thought it was fun and interesting information. In case its text is too small to read, here it is...

A JOB WITH A VIEW | Picture of the Day
Window cleaners are at work on the 123-story Lotte World Tower, Korea’s tallest building in southern Seoul, Tuesday. The skyscraper has about 42,000 windows. After opening to the public in 2017, the building has its windows cleaned once a year.
Picture of the Day | June 13, 2020 | RokDrop.net | GIKorea
Korea Times photo by Shim Hyun-chul
katell likes this.
    • Lillyia
      That is interesting. 42,000 windows!! How many workers do they employ to complete that job and how long does it take, I wonder. Great shots.
    • cookingmylife
      What a view! I'm looking at the density of those many many high rise towers. Great use of the template!
    • flowersgal
      Wow -- what gorgeous photos. Although I acknowledge that the photo of the window cleaners outside the window makes my stomach seize up. I can't even imagine being that high up on a flimsy little platform. What an amazing number of windows. Wonder how many workers and how long it takes for the once a year cleaning.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- stunning- love the view!
    • NettieBee
      @Lillyia I wondered the same thing. Takes special people to do that work! Thank you.

@cookingmylife I always thought it interesting that 25M people live in the Seoul metro area. That's half the population of South Korea, which is the size of the State of Indiana. Thanks.

@flowersgal Interesting questions, all. I know what you mean about heights. Takes special people to do that kind of work. Thanks.

@CharlotteM Thank you for the comment. It's a most interesting and beautiful place.
    • LynnG
      Wow, that's incredible!
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning cityscape photo - wow!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    NettieBee
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    393.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).