RJMJ

Scraplift-August-Who Am I?

Scraplift-August-Who Am I?
RJMJ, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
I Wasn't Actually Sure If I Was Gonna Do This Challenge! Or Not This Month!...But After Seeing Some Very Interesting Paper Pages...I Decided To Give It A Go!...Lots Of Great! Layouts!...But This Layout Caught My Attention Right Away!...The Heartfelt Message...And All Those Butterflies...It Took Me Some Time To Figure Out How To Approach My Own Version...But Ultimately I Decided That I Wanted To Go Bigger! Brighter! & Bolder!...Eventhough My Version Is About Feeling Lost...Perhaps Disconnected From Family & Friends?...Perhaps Searching For Answers Due To The Covid-19 Epidemic?...A Crisis Of Conscience?...A Crisis Of Faith?...I Often Feel Lost...& Wonder About My Purpose In Life...I Think We All Do Sometimes...But I Also Wanted My Layout To Be Bright!...Filled With Positivity! Light! And Hope!...Hope! & Positivity! Is Everything!...Hope Is What Keeps Me Going On My Bad Days...And In...My Darkest Moments...

*This Is The Link To The Paper Page That I Scraplifted By Kim Ewins Called Holding On

http://lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com/2014/07/http://lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com/2014/07/

*For My Who Am I? Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2020-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
Smwhite and mywisecrafts like this.
    • RJMJ
      @Angela Toucan ...Hi! Angela!...:heartlub Touched By Your Wonderful! He:heartlubrtfelt Comment!...So Many Kind Words In One Sentence!...Thank You! So Much!...Goes Straight To My Heart!...:heartlub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    616.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).