Christina W

Science-March

Science-March
Christina W, Jul 28, 2017
Description:
I had so much fun doing this shapes project with the slow scrap chat on Thursday!

Papers: Allison Pennington Hot Hexagons 5 and One Little Bird Hyannis
Stitched hexagons: Kim Jenson Stringbats 9
Camera sticker: Amber LaBau MPM Foundation
Hexagons stamp: Sabrina's Creations Paradise
Doodled star: extracted from Sara Gleason's stamp in MPM Snapshots
Template: Nothing Sweeter (DD) by Fiddle Dee Dee
MrsPeel, MrsGaramer and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Fantastic page Christina, I do like this LO
    • Sokee
      Sounds like fun!! Except the soaked part lol I adore your layout!
    • londoncuppa
      Love all of the hexagons, Christina! Great pic too!
    • HeatherB
      Love the hexagons, they seem so "science-y". And love the yellow and red with your photo. Great colour choices!
    • keepscrappin
      awesome use of the hexagons... love some filled with paper and some outlined.
    • MrsGaramer
      Fantastic! I love how "clean" this is even though you used a ton of patterns
    • kirstiegai
      i like that some of the hexagons are paper and some stitched
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Christina!!!!!!! this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the hexagons, and how yuou alternated full shape with outlined, such an elegantly composed page, love your journaling too, you are a scientist!!!!! my dad is also, he is retired as he will be 90 years old in a couple of weeks but my first job was with him, aged 11!!!! I never "had" it for science but admire it now applied in everyday things, so I wished I studied more physics for example.... I also need to pay you a longer visit to your gallery!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed the chat and made thsi awesome page!!!!!!! Irt was very full so I may bit have been able to give you as much attention as I should have, but we are here if you ever need hlp with anything at all...I would be delighted to assist, as would be an of the awesome community!!!!! once again, LOVE the page, I could be here for hours telling you how much I love it!!! those shadows are masterful too, the patterns combo....awesome all together!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      (coupon will be with you in a bit too!!!)
    • Christina W
      Awwww...you are so sweet! I really loved the chat format (never done that before) and had a good time :)! Yep, I study plant genomics and teach botany at University - plus attempt to wrangle recalcitrant faculty members as associate department chair. Which is like herding cats - and I should know bc we have six cats! Thanks again for the fun & inspiration!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).