littlekiwi

School-daze

School-daze
littlekiwi, Feb 26, 2021
Description:
Making the Grade by Forever Joy
Traveling Typewriter
    • Dalis
      Jennifer, you look so happy in that picture, love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      i love the way the background paper cuts across on the diagonal - the little notebook card with the holes is such a cute place for your sweet story!
    • Soco
      I love your design and the way you used that awesome patterned paper on the background! Lovely photo and memories! :beat
    • dotcomkari
      [​IMG][​IMG] Love the background paper!!! and the adorable school photo! I was just going through all my elementary ones today! such memories!!! [​IMG]
    • cfile
      what a fantastic page and wonderful memory Jennifer :) I handle the HS alumni stuff and when we were getting ready for our 40th HS reunion in 2019 we all were posting our elementary/primary school photos.. fond memories for sure .. love how you scrapped this, loved reading your journaling and love the papers and ellies you used.. wonderful title work.. that is a great alpha (would work well with that grad school page :) )
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile it’s not an alpha, it’s a word art from Forever Joy
      ForeverJoy likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      This is so sweet!! And I love your journaling on the notebook paper! :beat I had to save it to my Pinboard of #joycreated!
    • MrsPeel
      don't think I can say it better than everyone has here....but is a brilliant simplicity that fills my heart!!!! the gorgeous background is enhancing the photo, love alpha title and the whole thing is perfection!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).