SAHLIN STUDIO DESIGNS

SAHLIN STUDIO DESIGNS
sahlink, Sep 27, 2011
Description:
SAHLIN STUDIO DESIGNS
Connect with Sahlin Studio:
shop | Sahlin Studio website | facebook | twitter
email: sahlinaks@aol.com
newsletter (for freebies and exclusive discounts)
TERMS OF USE
My full Terms of Use can be found here on my website.
Here is a quick overview that covers the most commonly asked questions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!
My products may be used for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may submit works created with these graphics to online galleries, magazines, and other publications, with proper credit given to Sahlin Studio. NO COMMERCIAL USE is allowed with Personal Use products. A Professional License must be obtained for any commercial or professional use (see Professional Licenses Terms of Use here or in the store). Contact me at sahlinaks@aol.com for permission to use my designs in your COMMERCIAL WORK. All requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
SCRAP FOR HIRE: You may use my designs to create designed SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS for your clients where the client receives a flattened image file or a printed copy. BLOGS: You may use my designs on your personal, non-profit making blogs or websites (all images must be reduced to 72dpi and credit given to Sahlin Studio). For any commercial blog, you must purchase a Professional Use License. YOU MAY NOT * You MAY NOT share, loan, or redistribute any Sahlin Studio Designs products *use my designs to create scrapbook products (including kits, papers, elements, templates quick pages, etc) * Use my designs to make quickpages or printable or hybrid items (such as treat bag toppers or cards) to be sold as downloadable files. * Produce projects for mass production or distribution. This license allows for "small business use only". * Distribute these graphics in any format except for the uses defined above. * Claim these graphics as your own, either in their original state or in an altered state

Thanks for looking at my designs!
Digi-Scrap likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    About the Designers
    Uploaded By:
    sahlink
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: