LBscraps

Rsz_2015_12_30_life_with_you_is_wonderful_-_page_065

Rsz_2015_12_30_life_with_you_is_wonderful_-_page_065
LBscraps, Dec 30, 2015
Description:
PinkReptileDesigns - What I Like About You kit
PRD designs contibutions to TLP blog hop Nov 2015 - Hello
PRD_TemplateFreebieDec2015 http://pinkreptiledesigns.blogspot.nl/2015/12/december-blog-challenge.html
mirjam, Heather91 and dvhoward like this.
    • NancyBeck
      A man who loves you just the way you are is a real keeper! Love your take on this challenge!
    • jenn mccabe
      I agree with Nancy. This is sweet and sounds like you two had a great year together. Love the fun bright colors of the happy page!
    • jk703
      Great mixing of fonts and i think that picture is adorable! It's almost like we caught you, lol! :) The marker outlines on the corners were a nice touch!
    • mirjam
      Love your list and I agree with the other ladies that it sounds like you had a great year and have a great man at your side! I love how the bright colors of the papers and elements combine with that summery picture. They give the page that happy lovey dovey summertim feel that I think goes perfectly with your list! The red accents are such a great touch! Great take on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    LBscraps
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).