Roy
bbymks5, Jul 10, 2018
Description:
This and That by Sabrina's Creations
Soak Up the Sun by Bella Gypsy Designs
Sculpted Circle by SWL
nhudao likes this.
    • bellbird
      wow those are some serious claws, but roy looks pretty relaxed (i assume he's a petshop permanent resident) - i'm always amazed at the slight variations in birds in different places, like our cockies have yellow crests (sulphur crested cockatoos) but these birds always have so much personality and i love the mix of patterns you have hereand it's perfect with the cute circle design of this template!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      How many lovely birds do you have? Roy is a beauty! And your daughter is fearless! LOVE the design you used here, and I agree that the mix of patterned papers is beautifully and skillfully done! Lovely LO!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird @jazzmatazz Roy (he's an umbrella cockatoo) belongs to the lady we got our conure from :) he's such a sweet boy!! My dream bird is a galah cockatoo, one of these days...
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      There's a family of 6 pink galahs that visit & eat the grass seeds on front lawns of our street a couple times a week; the sulphur crested cockies about 8 of them visit a few afternoons a week among other species, this is how I get my fix ;) (I don't think I've seen them crossed before though! )
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird I'm so jealous!!! I'd be feeding all the 'toos!!! We get disgusting pigeons and one highly annoying mockingbird! Occasionally we do get come super cute gambler quails though...I love seeing them!
    • jazzmatazz
      @bbymks5 @bellbird OK, ladies, you are making me very jealous! The best we get in this desolate wasteland are Canadian geese in the winter (which I love), barn swallows in the spring (again, my loves), and a very occasional roadrunner (the highlight of any day). Primarily, we are surrounded by grackles, doves, and sparrows. I did, however, have the privilege of seeing a beautiful pheasant in all its brilliant plumage. Wish we were surrounded by cockatoos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    389.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).