mrs2a50

right now

right now
mrs2a50, Apr 22, 2017
Description:
One Little Bird: Duly Noted
Amy F, KarenB, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • Katherine B
      Really love the simplicity in your LO. The capture is fabulous, and I LOVE the vellum title!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • SirScrapalot
      The simplicity here is awesome!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      I gotta scraplift this!! Love the clean and simple look of this page.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Serena
      Very pretty! The colors are lovely, the photo is perfect and I love the box behind it! :)
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so strikingly amazingly AWESOME!!!!!! the photo angle, the photo...just the photo says so so much, so much love and warmth and "home: and the tittle big and on velum layered.... gorgeous subtle framing....everything is perfection (as always!!!) I will be using this one as one of my examples for inspiration in our scrap chat today!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      I love the clean lines and the vellum over the photo! It's so beautiful and powerful in it's deceptive simplicity. I say deceptive because it would be really hard for me to do, and making things look like they are simple doesn't mean they are.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Um, that photo perspective is awesome! I love the feet hanging off the couch! And that vellum - love!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    73.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).