cherryberry

Reading

Reading
cherryberry, Jul 28, 2011
    • Arumrose
      Such a fabulous LO reading is such an intertinf trip in imagination and realty. Love the way you "says" it in your LO ! Fabulous job
    • Kimpson
      this is so cute!! love that treehouse and the airplane in the sky! glad he's found some books he enjoys so much!
    • 4noisyboys
      you.rock.
      the.end.
      (ok...seriously though? this is amazing...straight into my faves! I wanna scrap like you when I grow up!)
    • Karen
      Oh goodness! It's that a fabulous feeling when they finally take off and want to read? I had the exact same experience with my 7 year old son this summer, but his book of choice was Pokemon. I couldn't believe he liked those because all the characters names are so funky, but he chewed through them. :) I'll have to try the magic tree house series next. LOVE your page design with your own treehouse!
    • Cristina
      I love this, Tiki!!
      [​IMG]
      Your journaling is great, and I love the scene you created!
    • rekneipp
      AMAAAAZING page! Love your composition! Your shadows are perfect too! LOVE IT! :)

I kissed the frog! YAY!
    • Cristina
      Re kissed! :)
    • Mi Monteiro
      Loved the white background beautiful page as always!!!
    • Rubia Padilha
      omG!! I loveeeee your pages! And this is just so creative and gorgeous!! love how you worked with all journaling!
    • Kate
      Oh isn't it wonderful when little ones find that special something that really captures their imagination? This is such an amazing page Tiki, I love the candid photo nestled in amongst all the elements!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cherryberry
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: