AnneofAlamo

rage within

rage within
AnneofAlamo, Mar 3, 2013
Description:
Sometimes I am not all happy and smiling...there is a rage within me, that I despise. I shake and totally get so angry sometimes...this morning was one of those days and this page will have another to compliment it, on how the Word of God in preaching this morning was like a balm to my very aching heart. Everything on the page is from The Lilypad except Darcy Baldwin font, she did for grocery lists, I used to pour out emotions. Letters &/or Groceries Font Pack
In order of layers:
Rachel Young-REset Alpha
Little Butterfly wings New Start, After the Rain
Pink Reptile Designs-Noted, Easy Peasy, love, love, kiss kiss, mars versus venus, Lucky in Love, I am not perfect, Simply Chic
Kim Jenson-Damage Goods (thank you so much for the $3 coupon!!)
TLP collab (that was given FREE last month) with Persnickty Prints!
Lynn-Marie-Teen Love
Kaye Winiecki-The block
Michele Godin-A is for Awesome
OLB-Crazy for you, and How it began
Michele Martin-artsy bitsy, things that go vroom
Kim Jenson-Ragged Edges
and she is retired, but sold here and I miss her Pixel Works Rain on my Parade
    • mom2da3ks
      HOLY CANOLE, ANNE!!! This is brilliant! I love how you expressed your emotion here! The red really shows the anger you speak of and well I gotta say sweetie, it felt like I was reading about myself! Adding to faves for sure!
    • Lynne-Marie
      I think we can all relate to feeling this way! Thank God for his loving grace! I can't wait to see the accompanying layout! This one is phenomenal! :)
    • renee82
      Wow! Unfortunatley I can relate... we are so hard on ourselves and we don't know why! This is simply amazing and I'm so glad I was able to push you a little! Well done my friend! *hugs*
    • Dalis
    • Karen
      Anne! This is amazing and I can't stop looking at all the layers and feeling just oozing out of this! I saw you snagged at GSO with this one too! Yay! So glad you found some comfort when you needed it in the Word! :)
    • HeatherB
      Completely amazing -- Anne, I love the way you filled this page. Fantastic, and the use of red for rage, perfect choice. And then going towards the blue - cool/calm. Nice use of colour!
    • MrsPeel
      you know how much I love your talent...and this one, especially having seen the one that comes with it...is one hell of a special one....in which I recognise myself and once more, you helop me strengthen my faith. amazing page, love you
      Hugggzzz
    • Karen
      Congratulations! You've been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :)
    • KimJ
      Wow, this is very powerful! I love the way you've brought everything together – so expressive!!
      (By the way, Pixel Works is out of retirement and back here - it's Michelle Godin/Baxter! :) I don't think she's re-released that particular pack, but I loved it too!)
    • Roboliver
      GREAT GREAT GREAT art journaling page! I "feel" the anger on the page. Love the emotion of it all!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: