R2D2 Alarm

R2D2 Alarm
bbymks5, Jul 10, 2018
Description:
White Out by Allison Pennington
May 2018 Challenge Template by Sabrina's Creations
nhudao, cfile and Dalis like this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Poor baby! Not pleasant by any stretch of the imagination, for her or for you all! Love the color palette and the simple, clean design to let the story and photo take center stage. Great layout to capture one of life's tougher moments.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • cfile
      aww Timmi, what a sweet photo of Sonnet in her Minnie Mouse outfit/jammies (?)... so sorry she got that horrible ailment from the dentist.. [is that too one of the reasons she dislikes them? ] love that you journaled this not that it was a wonderful time, but to remember what happened to her... poor baby for sure! Sorry about the alarm, but I love how you documented this, along with the journaling and the R2D2 alarm (title)... great page. Thank you for playing along with the journaing challenge! Love te pops of pink paint!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jazzmatazz @cfile Thank you!! It was not fun...I had never seen anything like it before and I never heard of it either, it's like cold sores on steroids! This was definitely the breaking point for her at the dentist :( she's getting better, but I don't think she'll ever fully trust the dentist.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).