StefanieS

Quirkle

Quirkle
StefanieS, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
For MOC 22 Subway sign journaling, I used Allison Pennington's Chin Up kit. Fonts used: Abraham, Algerian, Outlaw and Another Typewriter
    • NancyP
      Love the nice horizontal look to your layout. The red lace doily just adds so much. Really like how you have held everything in place with your stitching and staples---now must go and investigate this game!!! Never heard of it.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love your subway sign and the page design
      StefanieS likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      LOVE Quirkle!!! fun game! And I love your page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • BevG
      We have Qwirkle with square tiles and love it!! So much fun - those good at spatial patterns rock it. I would think it would be harder with rectangle cards. Your page and photos are so cute!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Love this page Stefanie! I love how you did all of your journaling subway style... the fonts you chose add so much fun to the page! I have looked at Qwirkle in the store before thinking that it might be fun for us... now you have me questioning that :lol Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • meggersjm
      Super linear design and bright colors! This looks like a game I need to get for my kiddos. Since no one will play Monopoly with me anymore...
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).