bbymks5

QR Code

QR Code
bbymks5, Jun 27, 2017
Description:
I used the Sun and Wave template by SWL, Water Play by Amber LaBau for the alpha and blue and yellow papers and Just Add Water by LBW for the orange paper.
    • tkradtke
      Such a fun video... love her laugh! Great layout to showcase it all!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so great! I love the pictures and that you can tell it's later in the evening... to beat the heat. Yikes! LOVE the big sun popping out on the side with your journaling on it too! Cute video! Made me want to go play in the water myself. :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @tkradtke @Karen Thank you ladies!! I was hoping I uploaded the video correctly and chose the right privacy setting; I wasn't 100% sure what unlisted meant (I think it was) so I just went with that one. When hubby showed me the video, he slowed it way down and was so funny, was hoping he could figure out way to edit it and keep the slow motion version to load, but he didn't know how to it. It was still over 100 but it's definitely a bit more bearable when the sun is down :)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bbymks5 unlisted just means that is someone types in "splash pad" in the YouTube search bar your video won't show up, but it's not set to private either so people that you share the link with won't have to have a password. It's a nice step in between public and private. :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Karen Okay, that makes sense! That's a pretty good compromise!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).