spcoggs

Pirate's Booty

Pirate's Booty
spcoggs, Sep 16, 2018
Description:
Our daughter was "Student of the Week" for her preschool this past week. On Tuesday she took in a snack to share - Pirate's Booty! Knowing that her week would be cut short from the hurricane (it was already given that schools would be closed Friday), I decided to "live it up" and send her dressed in pirate style. We already had this cute outfit from our Disney Cruise in May and this was the perfect opportunity to wear it again. She LOVED being a pirate and handing out the treats to her classmates. :)

Scraplift of Jesskab's SMC Fair Left
[​IMG]

Credits: Ahoy Matey kit by Kristin Aagard.
jesskab likes this.
    • MiekSter
      Great lift! Love the black dotted background combined with bright red, fits perfect with your little pirate!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That must have been so exciting for her! Love the pirate outfit and the photos. How fun! Love that you kept the polka dots and added the dotted path to the "x". Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • jesskab
      That is just so precious!!! I wouldn't have thought of the polka dots on a pirate page, it's awesome! Thanks so much for joining the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).