RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-July-August-Blog/Template Challenge-Let It Be

Pink Reptile Designs-July-August-Blog/Template Challenge-Let It Be
RJMJ, Aug 10, 2017
Description:
Thank You For A Wonderful Template!...I Took The Challenge On Happily!...For My Let It Be Layout I Was Channeling The Whole 60's Colors & Style Vibe...Oranges,Teals,Browns & Black...Flower Power,Butterflies & Records...I Have Been Going Through Some Tough Health Challenges In July & August & I Haven't Been Feeling Well & This Photo Was The Perfect Outlet For My Feelings & The Song "Let It Be" That I Have Been Humming For Days Now & With Summer Winding Down & The Warm Weather Soon To Be A Thing Of The Past For Another Summer Season...This Layout Pretty Much Sums Up What I Am Going Through Right Now & I Am Really Happy With How It Turned Out...And With My Birthday Just Around The Corner(Tomorrow)...August 11th...I Say Let It Be!...

For My Let It Be Layout:I Used:

:Authentic-Pink Reptile Designs
:Carpe Diem-Pink Reptile Designs
:That's Life-Pink Reptile Designs
:Our Life-Pink Reptile Designs
:To Gather-Pink Reptile Designs
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your challenges these past 2 months. gentle hugs. I love that photo so much and what a great song to try to cheer yourself up with. happy birthday to you ... so glad Mirjam's lovely template got you scrapping and feeling good - good vibes all around on this pretty page, I love it! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      Thanks so much for telling the story behind your layout. Hope you are feeling better LOTS and that you had a wonderful Birthday! I think you captured that 60's vibe perfectly!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You For The Nice Comments & Thank You For Choosing My Layout As The Winner For This Challenge!...:happydance2
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    359.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    670px
    Height:
    670px
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:10 10:55:45

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).