Kate

Pink Camera

Pink Camera
Kate, May 3, 2010
Description:
My page for this week's new Hodge Podge journal challenge - come and play along!
Credits:
Kitschy Kamera by Lauren Reid and Valorie Wibbens
Luv Song alpha and Conversation Piece by CD Muckosky
Outer Limits 2 by Karah Fredricks
TFL!!
    • norton94
      This is so energetic and fun! LOVE the b&w with the pink - love the burst here! As always such a fab LO!
    • maiki
      WOW i love this page.....what a great design....love the pictures and titel work!!!
    • Lor
      So fun; Luv the dramatic feel to your LO! And those cropped pics are too cute! Wuv! :-)
    • naughtsncrosses
      This is GORGEOUS! I love your layout, Kate - and what a funky camera!!!
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Fantastic layout, Kate! Love that title!! :)
    • MrsPeel
      I can't believe this is over 3 years old...is magnificent..... I would make a comment as to how I would LOVE to see you scrapping more as you areone amazing scrapper...but I guess that would mean taking awaty time from your designing which means less stuff for us to get LOL anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to comment in my gallery, I absolutely LOVED making that page, the template was a real challenge to me as I rarely ever use crircles....and going through the stuff of yours I had reminded me how much I love everything you make..... thanks so much :) If you ever come to Central London, let us kniow, would love to receive you, maybe make you a middle of the way, mixture of afterbnoon English tea withs sciones and a Brazilian late afternoon happy hour!!! LOL or even dinner...anyway, this page is absolute delight LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
    • LynnZant
      Wonderful use of the sunburst paper and what fun extractions! Terrific layout!
    • GodBlessAmerica
      I want to scrap like you when I grow up. Not very likely at 64. lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Kate
    Date:
    May 3, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: