JenEm

Pieces of Me

Pieces of Me
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I'm seriously loving these pieces of me challenge pages! You did a great job. I love seeing a little bit of everyone.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow! this is so creative. Well done on the Froggy Fave
      JenEm likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      soooooooooooo finally I was able to catch up with the challenge and come go you!!!!!!! I think I did mention this before, but I have been loving seeing you scrapping pages that are fuller than your usual, and making it to the t with super amazing results!!!!! Funny thing, the doll you used in the middle has the feeling of the person I imagine you are, the whole page is such a brilliant harmony, LOVE those deep shadows that give dimension! , every section opens the door to a mini world of yours and together paint a clear image....the puzzle pieces are a genius addition, and then the wood alpha for the tittle keeps it in the very elegant category as you always do!!!!! LOVE it so so much!!!!!!!!
      Hoping to be able to catch up with you soon!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      JenEm likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love how you treated your template pack like a collection of digital punches, the illustrative style of your chosen imagery, your choice of words ‘hippophile’ rather than ‘horse lover,‘frigophill’ rather than ‘eater of frozen treats’ and your choice of title ‘pieces of me’. Perfection!
      #MOC9-3 #aboutme #photoless #photoless-no-journaling
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).