rebecca_Hudson_LeafSwirl
rebecca_Hudson_Leaf1
rebecca_Hudson_Paper3
rebecca_Hudson_GrungeCollage2_2
rebecca_Hudson_FlowerBud1
Photos: selfies by me
Fonts: Impact and DJB Miss Liz
Journaling
Most of my grown up years I have worn my hair very short and straight. Dave, in fact, always preferred it that way. One day a friend and I were complaining about all we had to go through to maintain hair. I had to get mine cut every 5 weeks, and after every washing, had to blow dry it straight. Her husband asked why I kept fighting the natural curl. Light bulb moment! From then on, I either let my hair air dry, or used a diffuser to encourage the curls. When I postponed a haircut for a few weeks I was sure Dave would prefer I kept it short, but he surprised me by saying he thought it looked cute longer. I know that by most standards, my hair would still be considered short. But this is long for me, and it sure is nice to save the money that such frequent trips to the salon cost. I have begun to like the look too. In my 70s, I don’t care so much what others think, so as long as Captain Romance likes it, I’m down with it!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thanks everyone. And AJK, I especially appreciate your last comment! Fun thing now is that DH is letting his beard grow. He’s looking a lot like Dr. Blake (Brit Box series set in Australia)...very sexy!
    • Dady
      Love your new style, you are beautiful!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Enjoyed your page and words... I have a 6 week call back and had just had mine done not long before the lock down.. so I am just a week or so over due... Curious to see what it will look like in a couple more weeks... the roots are my biggest concern... anyway... fun page...
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).