RJMJ

Photography Challenge-June-What Summer Means To You-Catch A Wave-Version One

Photography Challenge-June-What Summer Means To You-Catch A Wave-Version One
RJMJ, Jun 4, 2018
Description:
Great Challenge!...I Love Summer Too But It Is Still Very Much Spring Here...We Got A Late Start To The Spring So Summer Will Probably Be Along Shortly So I Was Hoping That The Photo I Used For My Layout Is O.K. Since It Is From Last Summer...I Really Had Fun Doing This Layout...Summer To Me...Means The Beach & Sunsets!...But Since I Have Done Quite A Few Sunset Layouts In The Past(Doesn't Mean I Won't Do Another One For A Different Challenge Down The Road)...So I Decided To Focus On The Beach & Water Theme...If I Am Being Honest...I Was Singing & Channeling The Beach Boys Song "Catch A Wave" In My Head The Whole Time I Was Creating This Layout...So Hence The Name & The Theme...Lots Of Summer Green...Some Summer Yellow...Some Summer Pink & Some Palm Trees In The Background(On One Of The Papers I Used To Make My Background) To Further Cement My Theme & Lots Of Splashes Of Water,Foam & Paint In The Coordinating Colors Of The Layout...I Actually Used Another Feature & Turned The Photo Into A Wallpaper Complete With Added Effects & Added Pop...I Also Added Some Extra Shadows To Everything To Make It Pop Even More...Fading In & Out & Lots Of Blending Going On Here Also...I Also Added 2 Rather Large WA Recolored In Purple For The Contrast In 2 Opposite Corners & The Purple Heart In The Center To Complete The Purple Symmetry...Green & Pink Matching WA & A Bit Of Grey WA To Finish Off The Layout...

*For My Catch A Wave Layout-I Used*

*Just One Kit:Sometimes Prickly By Lynn Grieveson & Added 1 Heart From Puppy Love(Recolored) By Pink Reptile Designs*

* I Made 2 Versions Of This Layout & I Was Wondering Which One People Might Prefer Over The Other So I Am Gonna Post Both Versions*

*Version One Is In This Post*
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    548.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).