Ferdy

Pain

Pain
Ferdy, Oct 7, 2018
Description:
for the style challenge. My journaling is kind of hidden on the top right corner, but it talks about how much I miss my mom, and it's a pain that just don't go away...TFL!
credits:
Silent Battles: Grief - Bundle by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic at The Lilypad
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Silent-Battles-Grief-Bundle.html
Psychozoe and Dalis like this.
    • Lor
      Gosh what an emotional creation...I can feel your pain. I just lost my Mom a couple of weeks ago, so I can so relate to this. Sending hugs your way!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Lor I'm sorry for your loss! it's so difficult...it's a constant pain, yes, life goes on, but everyday there's something I wish I could tell her...anyway, hugs to you!!
    • Sokee
      ((hugs)) Your layout is wonderfully created.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Lor @Ferdy I am so sorry, for the loss of you moms. XOXO
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy Your page is so heartfelt.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • rchansen
      @Ferdy So sorry for your loss (and you too, @Lor ). It's like this kit was designed for you to create a heartfelt page for your Mom.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @rchansen @Dalis @Sokee thank you, ladies!! it was a really strong and powerful emotion during the process of creating this page, I cried a lot...I feel like I needed to express this pain, and this kit really helped me!
      Sokee and Dalis like this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...When I Saw This Layout...I Almost Burst Into Tears...This Makes Me So Emotional!...My Mom Was My Best Friend & I Miss Her More Everyday...Especially Now That I Am Going Through Some Personal Health Issue Struggles...I Need Her More Than Ever...My Mom Was Always There For The Good Times But She Dropped Everything To Be There For Me In The Worst Times Of My Life...I Just Reflected Recently On The Anniversary Of Her Death...Oh! D***...Now I Am Crying As I Write This...This Is So Powerful & Moving...I Am So Sorry For Your Loss..."With Love & Strength Comes A Healing Heart"...So Powerful...I Pinned This Layout To The Lilypad Pinterest Board!...
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Oh Ferdy, Grief is so so hard to deal with and i'm so sorry that you've lost your mom and that you are hurting. I really love how you've put your page together <3
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @RJMJ I totally relate to your comment...my mom was my best friend and she was my anchor, my safe haven, too...thank you so much for your words, it means a lot to me!! I'm sorry for your loss too...{big hugs}
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).