Tree City

Over it

Over it
Tree City, May 29, 2020
Description:
Big Words 3 {Dressed Down} template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Big-Words-3-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
MAMARAZZI Page Kit by ForeverJoy Designs: https://the-lilypad.com/store/MAMARAZZI-PAGE-KIT.html

Myriad Pro font
ForeverJoy, Eyeore, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
    • Dalis
      Sara, too funny! I am so glad Bianca's video meetings are almost over. She has one more choir one, which is a pain the butt because she has to enter the ZOOM meeting address by hand!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis ugh, none of this distance learning is easy, is it?!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City Nope. I am starting Summer School soon for a kid that I do 1-on-1 help. It was challenging to say the least to try to help her online.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis it's just ... a mess, even here, where they got their act together quickly lol.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City I am supposed to be this kid's 1:1 help, but I am not allowed to be on a video call with the kid without a teacher. So how am I supposed to be able to do 1:1 when I can't talk to her because I can't interrupt the class to translate for her. It's messy!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis I know the school where I sub is trying to figure out para and translator issues. Legally these services must be offered (as they should be!), but we haven't exactly lived through a pandemic since those laws were enacted. Sigh.

Hopefully you/admin/the teacher get it sorted out!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City I know the silly part is that I could run a classroom during the school year as substitute teacher but can't do these 1 hr videos to help this kid. {insert eye roll}
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Tree City
    Date:
    May 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).