Our Weekend

Our Weekend
mrsski07, Sep 14, 2011
Description:
September BYOC challenge
Last Days of Summer (elements and paper) by Baers Garten
Graph brush by Splendid Fiins
    • HeatherB
      Oooh! I love all the little photo blocks of your weekend - what a fun way to remember all the little things that go into a weekend together. Beautifully done - and fantastic photo processing.
    • stampin_rachel
      This page is so cool! I love all the photos that are included and that you scrapped on only 1 half of the page!
    • bderby
      ummmmm I seriously LOVE this!! love the wordart, the photos, the little cluster at the bottom!! awesome page!
    • MandaKay
      Adore! Great weekend recap! Lots of photos, but not at all overwhelming!!!
    • Marlen
      Just LOVE this... all these pictures = WOW!
    • Cristina
      WOW, I love the collection of pictures! How lovely to have this documented! And the photo treatment rocks!!
    • RebeccaH
      what a very cool concept! great execution! i LOVE the vintage tones in the photos. love the big block of them all stacked together like that too. this one is going straight into my fave's
    • liahra
      seriously! what a great use of the Instagram app! So inspiring. Makes me want to do the same this weekend :)
    • crystalbella77
      LOOOOVE this one sweetie!!!!!!! your photos are perfection and I love seeing your real life!
    • MarieL
      Amazing.. what a gorgeous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mrsski07
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: