jjpederson125

Our Tribe

Our Tribe
jjpederson125, Aug 12, 2018
Description:
Credits Go To:
TLP After The Rain Elements (Forever Joy & KAagard)
Pink Reptile Designs Bring On The Weekend Doodled Long and Doodled Swirly, Photo Corner
Just Jaimee A Love Story Paper
Just Jaimee Dogs Elements
Mommyish Beach Dazed Sand
Just Jaimee Storyteller July 2016 Flowers, Elements
Just Jaimee Storyteller January 2018 Paint
Just Jaimee Storyteller Feb 17 Clip

Journaling Says:
Surround yourself with people who add value to your life. Who challenge you to be greater than you were yesterday. Who sprinkle magic into your existence, just like you do theirs. Life isn’t to be done alone. Find your tribe-and journey freely and loyalty together. -alex elle
jesskab and Christina W like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the B&W on the matte black background w/all the little touches of bright color!
    • alleycat
      Love the black and white on the black background!!!
    • cfile
      Jennifer, what a beautoful family photo. I love it in B/W and the dark bg really make it pop. Great journaling quote too!! Perfect with all the sprinkles and fringe matting your photo. The colors of the accent elements pop off of the dark bg.. I love your page. I love the clean scrap with lots of "white" space. Thanks for joining in on the journaling challenge!
    • dbregant
      What a perfect quote to journal your family photo! I love the contrast of the b&w photo with your colorful elements.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Aug 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    575px
    Height:
    575px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).