mirjam

One Little Word

One Little Word
mirjam, Jan 5, 2013
Description:
Credits:
Simple Things Elements & Papers, I Believe in Miracles, Handmade With Loveby Pink Reptile Designs
also used elements from : Booked and Wanderlust
Needed More Stitching v5 by Amy Martin, Feeling Cornred,
Kinda Nerdy Alpha &
Kinda Nerdy Outline Alpha by CD Muckosky
    • adejong
      This looks great - I like how you placed the frame over your photo & love all the different patterns.
    • VickyD
      love the pops of colour and your journalling ! xx
    • stampin_rachel
      Oh Mirjam, this page is beyond fantastic! (I would like it in a template please)..... and your word is a good one. Very encompassing.
    • javamonster
      Love it--I love the offset frame, the bits of those retro-mod papers you designed, and the bits of color popping out vertically. I'm with Rachel: template, please! :D
    • cyranoscrap
      Great word for the year! Another one I'll have to scraplift! I'm with the others - love the template! :)
    • mirjam
      I will try and make that template I promiss!!!!
    • ~Cindy~
      love the title work with the arrow, the frame over the photo, and the use of patterned papers.
    • norton94
      This is amazing! I love the word choice and framing... great page composition and shadowing! LOVE it
    • nativescrapper
      Awesome page, Mirjam :) Looking forward to checking out your template too :)
    • HeatherB
      Love your word choice for 2013. And I love this design, especially the contrast of the corner stamp filling the space between the squared cuts of paper. Oh, and the little row of coloured dots. Love those!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: