julifish

Not Me

Not Me
julifish, Aug 27, 2012
    • skyezak
      This is a wonderful AJing page Juli....it's from your heart and you can only make that goal come true. I've struggled all my life with eating so much crap and never doing any exercise whatsoever, especially since I had my kiddos. But the year or so I've gotten right into exercise and am doing dog-walking and a cleaning job daily, so not so much sitting on my butt scrapping now! Good luck with your journey :)
    • gracielou
      This is so beautiful. Love the honest journaling and the quote that goes with your thoughts. I also love all the painty artsy goodness on here.
    • carolee
      Gorgeous art journaling page! Thanks so much for sharing with us. Love all the painted goodness here.
    • amandaresende
      this is AWESOME!! LUV the brush work, the banner and the journaling!!
    • ashleywb
      Beautiful page. Love the colors and all the paint, brushwork, and of course the journalling.
    • mrsski07
      This is awesome! I love the raw, heartfelt journaling. The page itself is really pretty - especially that corner behind the quote!
    • Cristina
      Fabulous scrap therapy page!! This is awesome!
    • KimJ
      Such a wonderful heartfelt page! Love all the layering and detail, and the way you've used the brushes is fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    julifish
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: