rlucasmn

Niagara

Niagara
rlucasmn, Sep 26, 2022
Description:
Lynn Grieveson: Tearing Along - paper pieces from the templates.
NBK Design: Art Crush 49, paper pieces
NBK Design Art Crush 55: Film Frames
Kim Jensen: Hello Spring
Sara Gleason: Paperwhite Alpha
umyesh, GrammyJan and Erin Taylor like this.
    • umyesh
      This big title jumped out at me in the gallery! Love the vellum letters over the clouds in that bright blue sky! I also like the lines framing your journaling.
    • Karen
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I kissed the frog!
      Karen likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Karen oh WOW! Thank you so much for selecting my layout and featuring it on the blog. I'm so honored.
      Karen likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @umyesh thank you for your awesome feedback. Your comments are so great to read.
      umyesh likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I love the composition of your layout! Love the vellum title, love the torn papers...like the white of the falls. Great journaling...I love how you told about what you expected, and what you got!!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • HeatherB
      There is so much to love with this page. The vellum alpha over the clouds is a brilliant choice. The large photo showing the falls is wonderful and then the inset photo showing your family (I'm such a fan of big photo layouts). Then the torn paper pieces to separate the pics from the journaling. And great storytelling. Fantastic page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).