jazzmatazz

My Family as Owls

My Family as Owls
jazzmatazz, Apr 9, 2018
Description:
Just a little fun sketch of my family's attitude towards some of my antics. My children are fairly inhibited ... not a great thing if your mother is a bit of an extrovert and doesn't mind singing or dancing in public. Hence, this layout ...

Thanks for looking!

Credits:

Owl Kingdom by Dawn Inskip
Watercolor Rainbow Papers by Katie Pertiet
Dream by Studio Natali
Lakehouse by Jennifer Labre

Fonts: Walkway Expanded, things We Said
    • MrsPeel
      LOL at the whole thing!!!! I am lucky my daughter started life with the Latin culture as well as the Anglo Saxon (my husband is British, she was born in England but we traveled very often to Argentina where my parents live and Brazil where we have lots of family, so we were staying in the two countries for months when it was winter in England, and then lived 3 years in north east Brazil until she was 5) which I think softens the blow of me being loud, complaining loud as well as having fun loud...only in the past couple of years (she is 22 now) she has shown a bit of a thing , when she is in a situation of me like that, she would look at people and say: don't mind her, she is Latina LOL gorgeous page, super well represented, love the black contrast , the owls are gorgeous and love the way you composed all together!!!! Looking forward for more!!!!!![​IMG]
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      @Cherylndesigns , @amandaresende , @MrsPeel Thank you all so much for commenting. I'm thrilled if it brought a smile to your day!

@MrsPeel, my children are completely convinced that I am just nutty ... or weird, I believe is their word of choice. But I spent my teen years being a wallflower, blending into the background. I finally realized that if someone was put off by my humor or me reaching out to them, that was their problem. So I enjoy life more, going up to complete strangers who are wearing t-shirts that interest me and asking them questions. Or dancing in the parking lot just because it's a fabulous day! :fairydance:yahooOr, my kids' worst fear, singing loud enough in a crowd to bring attention to them. :whistle (I don't have a bad voice.) In the end, I usually gain two things -- being able to express my happiness and a laugh at my kids' embarrassment! :happyclap
    • bellbird
      bwahaha! this is awesome - love the humour and art combined! love that whimsical font amid the stars too! (most of my fam would be some variation of upside down but we're a bit more like a menagerie of different birds - DH is the owl with glasses on and one of those graduation hats and the rest of us are kind of colourful, crazy and crazily squawking- although i feel like a headless chicken running around most days! )
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the page is brilliant. i love you are expressing yourself, your life through your work/page! it's just so creative ... and reading your description for how the page came together and all your answers to the ladies' questions about this is fabulous too. thank you for the laughs and the bit of sunshine on this grey drab day. your pages are becoming a favorite to visit, so glad you are here! :)
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • norton94
      LOL! Love the fun here and your scene is perfect! What a fun one
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is such a fun page! I love the dark background and the depiction of yourself as the upside down owl. I personally think there is an upside down owl in all of us. Mine comes out seasonally LOL! :)
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      This is SO CLEVER! I love all the owls and what they represent. Such a fun, unique, and thoughtful page.
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is too funny! I love that it represents your view of you. Now I know why "jazz" is in your name...you are Jazzy!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jazzmatazz
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).