sorashell

Must Love Dogs

Must Love Dogs
sorashell, Aug 9, 2011
Description:
Why can't I seem to do clean and simple? I start with the best of intentions...really. Thank God for these templates and all the white space I get to fill up. :\
August 11 Template Challenge Freebie
Lily Pad Collabs You Make Me Smile and Summer Stories
Digital Grafitti word art and date stamp by the Powers Sisters
sand, shells and water- Natalie Designs
big sand edge by Kathryn Balint
fonts are Syphon Spritz and Rolina
    • nativescrapper
      Well I like it :) love the little sand and the way you used the template ;)
    • HeatherB
      Oooh! Another fantastic sketch action. Love the way this looks, almost better than the original photo, and I love the dogs, and the word bubble for the dog on the right. I'm with you - I need to fill up the space too - and I really like how you did that with this template!
    • stampin_rachel
      LOL! I am just the opposite. I love clean and simple and struggle putting things on my page :) This is a fun page. I love the photos and the sand/beach elements that go right along.
    • joelsgirl
      This is really striking!
    • mommy2boyz
      Simple is over-rated! Coming from the girl who can't seem to stop until I've poured the entire contents of a kit on the page, plus tons of paint, messy stitches and staples. LOL! I love your style and that I can always tell it's one of your LO's before I even look at the name! Great job on this one!
    • MandaKay
      Greatness! Great sketch photo action and blended in! Love it!
    • alb52
      i wouldn't ever equate your work with clean and simple - you've got a great style, so stick with it! :) love this. TFS
    • norton94
      WOW this is amazing! I love the sketchy photo and elements right over it! Super
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    sorashell
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: