RJMJ

Monthly Muse-April 2020-Week#3-Taking The Good With The Bad In Stride

Monthly Muse-April 2020-Week#3-Taking The Good With The Bad In Stride
RJMJ, May 1, 2020
Description:
I Know I'm A Bit Late Here To Post For Week#3...But I Too Have Been Sooo...Busy...I Didn't Even Get Week#1 Finished...But I Wanted To Complete This Challenge Either Way...I Often Create Layouts About Duality...Happy Vs Sad...Good Days Vs Bad Days...Positive Vs Negative...Sunny Vs Rainy...Pain Vs No Pain...Anxiety Day Vs No Anxiety Day...Anyway You Get The Picture...But For This Challenge...I Wanted To Positive To Outweigh The Negative...So I Put The Positive Pic Front & Center...With My Positive Message Directly Beneath...Sprawling Down In A Vertical Flow...But All Around Her Are The Storms Of Life [As I Call Them]...Deep/Dark/Rich/More Foreboding Colors...Large Eyes...Filled With Sadness/Fear/Anger...They Are All Around Her Swirling Like A Pack Of Wolves At Her Door...But She Is Not Amused Or Fazed By These Negative Feelings Or Distractions...She Is Of The Belief That Positivity Is The Only Way To Go!...So Good-Bye All You Negative Emotions!...Good-Bye To All That Negativity!...She Is Smiling & Having A Great Day!...Because No Matter What Life Throws At Her!...She Will Persevere & Come Out On Top In The End...With Her Positive Beliefs In Hope/Faith/Love!!!...She Says Goodbye To All The Bad Demons In Her Head!...Goodbye To All Those Negative Thoughts!...I'm Gonna Laugh In Your Face!...I Am Strong!...I Am Fierce!...I Am Ready To Be Positive! & Persevere!...Letting Go Of All The Negative Mojo!...& Trying To See The Positive From Each & Every Bad/Negative Moment!...That's It!...I've Had Enough!...Negative Be Gone!...I'm Ready For The Fun!...I'm Ready For The Sunshine!...I'm Ready For A Brighter Future!...Perhaps This Could Be My/Our "NEW NORMAL"...

*For My Taking The Good With The Bad In Stride Layout-I Used:

*Art & Nature-Template-Extra #1-NBK Design
*Art & Nature-Styles-Watercolor-1-NBK Design[This Is How I Recolored All The White Frames To Match]
*Hope Shines Bright-2/Fear Not-Bundle/Let It Go-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
KarenB likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    276.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    675px
    Height:
    675px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).