Ronisdragon

Monsters and Meds

Monsters and Meds
Ronisdragon, Mar 29, 2012
Description:
Created for March Journaling Challenge
Credits: Hoppy Birthday by TLP Collaboration, Ambrosia by Zinnias and Swallowtails, Summer Slushee by Rachel Young, NSD Freebie by Lili, Olive Tree by Sarah Gleason
    • christineirion
      I appreciate your very honest journaling. I commend you for adapting without meds and wish you the best in starting your family!
    • Karen
      I love this page! So much great journaling and I have to chuckle at the two monsters here! So great! Good luck adjusting to the no medicine phase and I hope you get pregnant fast and have a little one soon too! :)
    • sarahbhb
      I think it's awesome that you documented this portion of your pregnancy journey. Good luck!
    • 4noisyboys
      I wish you the best of luck Roni...with adjusting to life without your meds, and to getting pregnant!! I love La's monsters...they're just the cutest and I totally love the way you used them here!!
    • scraphappyrhodes
      I love this layout! I hope you guys get pregnant soon! I know how it is not being on medication for a pregnancy. I was off mine for 32 weeks then I had to go back on. It is worth it! I have a healthy 6 month old right now! Praying for you both!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Ronisdragon
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: