MOC9 Day 18 Combine Two Templates
SeattleSheri, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Day18 Combine Two Templates
Fiddlesticks No 73 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Midnight Layered Template by Rachel Jefferies
Beautiful Dreamer by Forever Joy
Thanks for looking!!
nhudao, chastml, JenEm and 4 others like this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow Sheri! This is stunning! I love the photos and the extraction (you are SO good at it). I love all your layers and pretty clusters and shadows. And you did a perfect job on combining both templates. They go together so perfectly.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Simply gorgeous. I love his expressions and of course your layering and clustering. Love that extraction, I resolve for 2021 to try to incorporate them more in my pages.
    • SeattleSheri
      @Saar Thank you so much your thoughtful comment Sarah! I do love extractions. They are especially easy now with the last version of PS where there is the "select subject" feature! It works surprisingly well!
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you so much Kiana! I can't wait to see some extractions!!
    • Sokee
      spectacular as always! Love how you added your extracted little man, such a great touch!
    • AnEnglishLady
      These 2 templates have such different styles, 1 crisp clean (with a little paint) and heavily embellished (FD73), the other minimalistic and messy (RJM). I love the way you removed one photo from FD73 and replaced another with RJM, keeping the stitching (amongst all the heavy embellishing), additional paint and a piece of washi. Swapping out the journaling for the bar code stamp keeps that messy style going and the addition of an extracted photo really makes these templates your own. So creative!
      #MOC9-18 #combine2templates
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).