RJMJ

MOC8-Day#1-Blind Scrap-Layout #1-Taking Back My Super Powers

MOC8-Day#1-Blind Scrap-Layout #1-Taking Back My Super Powers
RJMJ, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
2019 Was One Of The Toughest Years That I Have Ever Had...Health-Wise...Personal-Wise...Everything-Wise...Frankly...I'm Just Glad It's Over...I'm Glad That It Is A New Year Open To New Possibilities...That's Basically What This Layout Is About...About Me Trying To Be Truer To Myself & Trying To Take Back My Own "Super Powers"...On My Own Terms But With More Urgency & Purpose...I Don't Believe In New Year's Resolutions...To Me...They Are Just Promises You Tell Yourself Because You Feel You Should Just Because Of The Timing...I Must Strive To Take Each Day One At A Time & Not To Pile On Too Many Unrealistic Goals & Demands...So Here's To 2020!...And All The Possibilities Ahead!...

*For My Taking Back My Own Super Powers Layout-I Used:

1. photo, centered on the page:Yes
2. distinct frames:Yes:Both Are From Hug In A Mug-Collection-By Bella Gypsy
3. ribbon or bows:Yes:All Three Are From Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy
4. papers, all layered under your photo:Yes:All 4 Are From Hug In A Mug Collection-Bella Gypsy
5. flowers:Yes:All 5 Are From Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy
6. leaves and/or branches:Yes:3 Leaves & 3 Branch/Leaf Elements=6-All From Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy
7. lines of journaling:Yes:1 Is From Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy/5 From Wholehearted-Collection-Bella Gypsy/Last 1:Is From Mellow-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson
8. additional elements of your choice:Yes:3 Paint Splatters/4 Stamps & 1 Whimsy-From Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy

*To Create This Layout-I Used:

*Hug In A Mug-Collection-Bella Gypsy
*Wholehearted-Collection-Bella Gypsy
*Mellow-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson(1)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).