bjthomas

MOC8-03 Together

MOC8-03 Together
bjthomas, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
January 3 FRAMES challenge
Frames: Allison Pennington – Bloom & Grow, Seize; Bella Gypsy – Flannel Season; Kristin Aagard – Fur Babies: Puppy Dogs, Oh Snap, Zoo Day; Kim Jensen – Springity Spring; Little Butterfly Wings – Butterfly Basics - Travel Edition, Capturing Fall; Micheline Martin – Away We Go; Mommyish – Farmhouse; Paula Kesselring – Old School - Kit; Pink Reptile Designs – Authentic; Sahlin Studio – Country Fair Picnic
Kits used: TLP collabs – All About Me, All About Us, All About You; Pink Reptile Designs – Playful (bow); Sabrina's Creations – Empty Nest (tag)
Templates: Sara Gleason – Papyrus {May}, Sabrina's Creations – Clean and Simple n35
LynnG, Thuria and Mrivas like this.
    • Aerobigirl
      What a special "then and now" set of photos! Cool!!!
      I love the variety and colors of the frames you chose, and I especially like how you used circular elements here and there to lead the eye around your layout.
    • rlucasmn
      I love the high horizontal intersection of papers and how that really anchors your frame cluster to the page.
    • Smwhite
      Love this... great backdrop of frames, it provided a great mat to compliment your photos!
    • bellbird
      This is an amazing frame cluster! Just wow!
    • MiekSter
      I love the use of 2 background papers, great stacking of so many different shaped frames. I love your composition, thank you so much for playing along
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).