Tree City

MOC7 Day22 - Subway (He was WRONG)

MOC7 Day22 - Subway (He was WRONG)
Tree City, Jan 23, 2019
Description:
Do It Yourself by Kate Hadfield: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Do-It-Yourself.html
papers from Chill Out by ForeverJoy Designs: https://the-lilypad.com/store/CHILL-OUT-PAPER-PACK.html
dishwasher from Spring Cleaning - Create Crate Monthly March '17 Add-On by Kristin Aagard: https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-spring-cleaning-ccm-mar17.html

FONTS: LW Fabulous, AR Bonnie, Albertsthal Typewriter, ZP Heavy Boots, Century Gothic

For MOC7 Day 21: Subway style
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhh, that's a good one. We've all heard that one. Love your picture, your subway journaling and your layout.
      Tree City likes this.
    • bbachand
      Your subway art tells a great story...this made me lol! We've had a few of these moments too. I really like how you used the tools in your subway art and the "he was wrong" on your dishwasher. :giggle
      Tree City likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      I just burst out laughing when I saw the "He was wrong" on the dishwasher! Your subway art is great. So....are you going to do the powder room by yourselves?
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Cherylndesigns @bbachand @bonnenuit thanks for your comments! And call me crazy, but I still want to do the powder room ourselves. :) I like doing tile work so I'm excited for that. But we'll make sure to buy a sink/vanity that doesn't require any change in plumbing lines LOL!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      oh i love this, very cool page
      Tree City likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      LOL!!!!
      Tree City likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      I LOVE this and the format of your journaling is awesome!!!
      Tree City likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh no! did he watch youtube videos and go 'yeah i can do that'? (cough cough like my DH - although in his defence his strike rate probably isn't too bad but there's usually a fair amount of troubleshooting after the initial attempt at whatever project) - hope it's fixed and usable now!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @bellbird LOL, he basically thought "Of course I can do this! It's the same brand, so all I have to do is switch the water lines and plug it in." NO! He's a big-picture person ("I can swap out the dishwashers") and not a details person ("I should figure out where the electrical and plumbing lines are first, as well as make sure I have all the tools and supplies available before I start.") So it just took longer than it should have with a few hiccups, but we did it and it's working. And it's quiet!
      bellbird likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Sara... this page is just perfection all around. I adore your subway journaling (plus the subject cracks me up) and your overall page design is just great. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Tree City
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).