enjoyyourpix

MOC7 Day 2 Photo Challenge

MOC7 Day 2 Photo Challenge
enjoyyourpix, Jan 2, 2019
Description:
SANTA PAWS by ForeverJoy Designs https://the-lilypad.com/store/SANTA-PAWS-page-kit.html
ForeverJoy, Lhmcgrady, Dalis and 3 others like this.
    • Dalis
      I am so sorry Kimberly, how is he doing missing his sister? Mine got super depressed when he lost his.
    • enjoyyourpix
      @Dalis, thanks for asking. It's been hard for sure. He's more subdued. He's showing his age way more than he used to (he's 10). He's pretty much within eye shot of me all the time when I'm home. I have beds all throughout the house for him and wherever I am he is close by now. (Before he was much more aloof. He let his sister keep track of me.)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @enjoyyourpix I am so sorry, that happened to ours too. Ours didn't understand and stopped eating food, he lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks, he was only 22 pounder. We miss him terribly now. He was my first "born". Lots of cuddles for him.
    • FarrahJobling
      I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo! It's soooo sweet and the perfect angle! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge
    • ForeverJoy
    • ForeverJoy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    enjoyyourpix
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).