CindyB

MOC7 - 7

MOC7 - 7
CindyB, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Heartsong-A-Collaboration-in-Remembrance-of-Dawn-Inskip.html
Hot Air Balloon & Word Strip by Just Jaimee (Blog Hop Freebie)
Everyday Alpha by Kate Hadfield (freebie)
    • MrsPeel
      OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure if I am jumping of joy first because the page is awesome or because YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy????? OMG is SO SO great to see you here!!!!!!!!! I don;t think I have seen a page of yours in AGES!!!!! I know I remember you well because when I was starting back at GP (almost 10 years ago!!!!) you were so amazingly nice to me, and were one of the strongest inspirations I had to keep in my fight to conquer health, and an inspiration for pages, in not so many words, an overall life inspiration!!!!! It is amazing to have you here, and the page is as amazing as it could be!!!!!! LOVE that you went for lots, (mine has 100+ but couldn't fit it all so I thought I keep it simple as not to give the girls a heart attack thinking they had to too LOL) I will come back to read, as I was on my way out, but didn't wanna go without saying how happy I am, not only that your page rocks, but I am seeing you here at The Pad scrapping MOC!!!!!! super super huge huggzz to you and welcome!!!!!!
      CindyB likes this.
    • CindyB
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so I am here back, read, once again, super gorgeous page all over, and bow reading, it gives me huge smiles because I can imagine I would love doing most of these with you!!!! We could take you to Brazil to spend Christmas our way *(very high hot summer!!!!) and I would love us living closer, I could help you with another language skills!!!!!! Love seeing you around here, you are amazing with your pages as you always were, hope to make time after the MOC duties are finished to catch up with you...this page is a treasure!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    CindyB
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).