mummyd

MOC6-DAY#9 Advice to your Future Self (Journaling challenge)

mummyd, Jan 10, 2018
Description:
kits used are
Highs and Lows by Sahlin Studio
Rough Times by Sahlin Studio
Simplify by Sahlin Studio

journaling reads: (231 words)
Hi to my much older self, Hope you are doing well.
I am just sending this message to you to tell you all will be OK, and there is no need to keep worrying about the little ones and what their futures will and may hold for them, they will make their own stamp on life and be strong and good at whatever they both choose to do with their lives.
I know its hard knowing all the issues they face and will still have to face, but they are both strong and happy.
By gosh they are so happy, you have done amazingly well with both their needs and issues
You need to give your self a huge pat on the back and try and relax, their future is only just beginning and you will waste away their precious time, with worrying about things you can not control, and do not need to worry about.
All you need to do it let go and concentrate on being the best mum and friend to them both and all the niggling worries and doubts will just float away, please believe me.
Trust in them and their lives will be awesome, just as you have made them both, amazing, unique and worry free
Continue being awesome.​
Dalis, Mylinn, Nana77 and 3 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mummyd
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    75.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).