mummyd

MOC6-DAY#6 Dispersion

MOC6-DAY#6 Dispersion
mummyd, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
MOC6-DAY#6
dispersion challenge

I used an attitude photo of my daughter and dispersed the big bow and part of her body across the page
I used just the standard square brush on photoshop as could not find a paint splatter I liked

Kit used is
lightbulb moment by Amber LaBau & Just Jaimee

TFL​
    • Angela Toucan
      oh what fun!
      mummyd likes this.
    • paivi
      Very cool!
      mummyd likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      I love the pixel effect you applied to this technique, great work with the challenge.
      mummyd likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Really cool effect you created here!! Love your take on the technique! This is so super creative!! Love it all! Thanks so much for playing along!
      mummyd likes this.
    • willimena
      Love how you've done this! You've kept the important parts of the photo but blended the rest creativitly into that great 'why' stamp. Great colour choices also!
      mummyd likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Using that square brush was a perfect choice, it looks pixelated and is somehow fitting to her expression. Love your page!
      mummyd likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You knocked this one totally out of the park. A real winner... congratulations.
      mummyd likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, you did an amazing job with the technique. This is really stunning. Congrats on winning the challenge. Totally deserved.
      mummyd likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      Wow, you nailed this challenge! I couldn't make mine look like this haha! Yours is totally incredible!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mummyd
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).