Offset #1 Alpha | NBK Design
Debossed Alphas | Kim Jensen
It Feels Like Spring - Watercolor Papers | Paula Kesselring
Project Mouse (Pop): Artsy | Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
The Custom font | Heather Joyce
Thanks for looking!
Claire Grantham and MrsPeel like this.
    • michele hillam
      Love your use of scrapbook pages for your mosaic (and that freebie from the chat!) Great page! What technique did you use? I like that you still get a glimpse of the actual photos uses.
      umyesh likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      "my kids say i scrap too much" :giggle My hubby says it too! Love the blended mosaic of your layouts... super cool!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @michele hillam thank you! I wanted to use the alpha right away because otherwise I forget about it! I scrap in GIMP so I just made a 6x7 grid manually and used Small Tile and Tile to duplicate it. I shrunk each scrap page down to 300x300 to make my grid. Hope this helps!
    • umyesh
      @keepscrappin thanks Kayla! My hubby says it too, just indirectly haha
    • bjthomas
      What a brilliant idea for this challenge! And 226 pages!! Wowsers! I love how you've incorporated both the mosaic AND the blending in your page ;)
      umyesh likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I just love this so much!! How cool to use the scrapbook pages and your blending work is fantastic!! This is super fun!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @bjthomas thanks! I wanted to try the blending with a full page photo since I didn’t like my last attempt with a smaller photo.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you used your layouts as the mosaic filler! That's super cool!
      umyesh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw to this!!!!!! love how the opacity makes it so soft and elegant.... of course, coming from you!!!! lovely main photo, and what an amazing way to of it with your LOs!!!!! wonderful as always!!!![​IMG]
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).