Roxana

MOC10_Day10 - Travel The World

MOC10_Day10 - Travel The World
Roxana, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Being a travel consultant, over the years I've had the opportunity to visit, in the interest of service, many destinations. These are just some of the places I visited during the info-trips organized by the agency I work for.

Sahin Designs - Passport
TLP COLLAB: Treasured - The Places
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic - Life is: Enjoying Days Off
Paislee Press - Pack Your Bags
MPM Foundation
Paislee Press - Goes With Everything No2
Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles Foundaion
MPM Foundation 2021 Edition
Pink Reptile Designs - Reflections
Valorie Wibbens - Simplicity - MPM Foundation AddOn
Font: Carolyna Pro Black; j.d.
    • Roxana
      Thank you, @Carla ! Yes, this is the most beautiful part of my job, too bad that since the pandemic, these info-trips stopped. I was lucky to get one in Dubai in June. It was incredible hot, but I was so eager to travel, that it just didn't matter. I love cruises, they are such an incredible way to travel. I hope your job will give you the opportunity to see great places.
      Carla likes this.
    • Roxana
      Thank you, @HeatherB , for your kind words, I really appreciate them.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Roxana
    • Aerobigirl
      Spectacular layout, and I wish I had your job! I used to do international tax management, so I got to travel to quite a few places before we had kids. I don't get to travel as much any more, and I miss it. Not the job, but the travel. :D
    • MrsPeel
      you have this effect on me..... leave me speechless, so so many times...not a thing that people achieve easily, I talk a LOT!!!! LOL This is brilliant, absolutely amazing shadows, beautiful light, amazing photos, everything with your habitual elegance .... awesomeness all over!!!!! Ask your boss to send you to London so you can visit ME!!!!!!!! wonderful as usual!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Roxana
      @Aerobigirl , thank you so much! Traveling is the best part of my job, seeing so many places that otherwise I probably couldn't afford to... But even in these info-trips, most of the time is work, visiting 10-15 hotels per day, and only one or two days with some excursions. Its not easy, but it's worth it. Most of the time my job is resuming on staying at the office and dealing with all sorts of requests. And with the pandemic, so much has changed, even the way people interacts... Now it's less fun that it was before, and this industry was very affected by COVID. I hope this will change soon.
    • Roxana
      @MrsPeel , as always, you make my heart sing. I hope I will visit London soon, and I promise you that: if I ever get there, I will contact you and have a coffee or something. I would really love to meet you :heartlub.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I really hope it happens, would be a delight to meet you in person!!!!! Huggzz!!!!!
      Roxana likes this.
    • MariSt
      This is epic! I would love some recommendations sometime! Do people hire you?
    • Roxana
      @MariSt , thank you! I would love to help you if you need some recommendations. I only work through the agency, not in private, but if anyone needs some ideas and I can help, I do this gladley.
      MariSt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2022:01:10 16:05:33

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).