tinkerbell1112

MOC10 - January 3: Dangles - with numbers

MOC10 - January 3: Dangles - with numbers
tinkerbell1112, Jan 3, 2022
Description:
Project Mouse (a day in the park word bits)
Project Mouse (no. 2)
Project Mouse (character word bits)
Project Mouse (elements)
Project Mouse (vibes): papers
Project Mouse (artsy No. 1)
*all by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Mouse - Direction (freebie by Brittish Designs)
brown ribbon found on my computer - no designer to credit
JennFort, KarenB and lulyg14 like this.
    • lulyg14
      What a great to document the accomplishment of 4 Parks in 1 day!
    • melidy
      Four parks one day was my first thought too but I've already scrapped that and I really wanted to use moc to scrap new photos. Such a great take on the challenge. I love that you used the blue mats to tie them all together and that you clipped the numbers as part of your dangles.

If you don't mind me asking which kit was the background paper from? PM Vibes? I always love a bokeh background.
    • wvufan04
      Wow what an accomplishment! Love how you can see the day progressing in the photos too
    • cfile
      Love this JLynn with your Disney photos dangling from Mickey ears. Love it!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @melidy - yes the BG is from Vibes :) And thanks! this was the very first thing that popped into mind and was perfect!
    • SeattleSheri
      That sounds like a very fun (but packed) day!! I'm glad you found a way you like to showcase your adventures! Great job on the dangles. Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).