Saar

MOC Nine - Finished

MOC Nine - Finished
Saar, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
My finished review layout with all my layouts.
For credits please look at the credits of the individual pages in my gallery.

Credits:
- Fiddlesticks 71 - Fiddle Dee Dee
- Big Rumpled Alpha - Kim Jensen
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Big-Rumpled-Alpha.html
- Life Is: Keeping Memories Alive - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-Keeping-Memories-alive-kit.html
Mrsdudds, JenEm, bjc and 3 others like this.
    • Saar
      @Annsofie Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them.
    • Saar
      @mary kate Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them.
    • JenEm
      Your collage is so beautiful, Sarah. This really needs to be framed and hung up. I love that your colors co-ordinate so well together. I am sure that the photo book is going to be gorgeous. Congrats on finishing MOC, and thank you for inspiring, encouraging and supporting The Pad community. Your light is shining bright, my friend. :beat
      Saar likes this.
    • Amson
      Wonderful cohesive collection of layouts. Thanks for all your inspiration.
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @JenEm Thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging words. Not only now, but during the entire month. I had so much fun playing MOC along side with you. :beat:heartlubEverything you said, I could easily say it to you as well, my friend. :beat:heartlub I'm cheering for you and crossing my fingers that you will finishing in time.
    • Saar
    • disneysheryl65
      Wow - you are so fast!! Loved seeing all of your beautiful creations each day!!
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @disneysheryl65 Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them.
    • Sokee
      Congratulations on completing MOC!! I also wanted to let You know you are amazing with all the love you have left in the gallery!
      Saar likes this.
    • Ursula
      Congratulations on finishing MOC9. All your layouts are just stunning and I love them very much.
      Saar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    429.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).