catgoddess

MOC January 9: Advice to Your Future Self (Journaling Challenge)

MOC January 9: Advice to Your Future Self (Journaling Challenge)
catgoddess, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
Boho Soul Bundle by etc by Danyale
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Boho-Soul-Bundle.html
Journal font is Susie's Hand
Journaling reads:
As you read this, my hope is that life has given you more laughter than pain. The road to this point in life was not easy and at times, more difficult than we imagined. But, we endured. We were strong and fought to get to the place you're at right now. Do not forget that you made it. You survived and made some good memories. I hope when you read this, you have made progress towards your goals for better health and happiness. Remember the day you started and don't forget how far you've come because it reminds us that we can do almost anything we set our mind to. I hope you have found that fearless spirit again and you're making life yours. If not, what are you waiting for? You need to do it now. If you have, know I'm proud of you. Wherever life has taken you, you are alive. We know better than to take that for granted. Celebrate every possible moment.
Dalis, weaselwatchr and Mylinn like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    catgoddess
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).