MOC Day Three
carrie1977, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
Memory Pockets Monthly: Foundation by Allison Pennington, Elif Sahin Designs, Mommyish, Sara Gleason and Valorie Wibbens
Foundation Basic Bits and Subfloors V 3 by Allison Pennington
Storyteller BYOC 2021 January: Your Story by Just Jaimee
Perkaholic Elements by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Work Out Elements by Paula Kesselring
Work in Progress by Just Jaimee
Mixed Media Monthly: Music Speaks by Little Butterfly Wings, Paula Kesselring, Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson
    • carrie1977
      Dalis and keepscrappin like this.
    • CaroB71
      Great page! I love how you tucked the "who am I" between the clouds and papers, and the vertical design of your layout works so well.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge. I love your page design and use of color. I love all the layers and all the details as well. So pretty! I can see why you chose it as your fave!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • sberkan
      This is fantastic! I love the monochromatic feel and how it draws the attention to your words and elements. Beautiful page.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is awesome. I love the composition and the neutral colors here. The clouds are my fave!!!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      when I came to the page in the thread now, I felt the same range of emotions I did feel that day, when you posted that thread in the forum about first week fave LO.....and those were some intense emotions..... on one hand, the amazement of the whole page results, the beauty and awesome perfection in technique, the feeling within..... all the most wonderful, on the other hand, there is the fact that I LOVE YOU so much, apart from your scrapping, you are one of my most fave people -will never forget when I first landed at The Pink Ladies terrified that you all are so amazing....and you treated me so so kindly and we got from then on to have a laugh together..... that clashes with the frustration I have on not being well therefore not bong able to give the people I love the most time to catch up with galleries and life in general...
      anyway, you are one of those brilliant people whose pages and personalities make me keep hopeful about the human race!!!!!
      the page is awesome, I ll say it again, and again, but rather make time for next week catching with more of your gallery!!!!
      love you!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).