umyesh

MOC 8 Cousin Fun

MOC 8 Cousin Fun
umyesh, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
January 8 - Build Your Own Tree
  • You must build/construct a tree using TLP scrap product on your page.
  • You can construct any species or type of tree but your tree must consist of a TRUNK (brown circles), BRANCHES (stitches) AND LEAVES (green circles). You may represent the trunk, branches and leaves in any way you wish.
  • You can construct your tree in any style (clean and simple, clustered, whimsical etc) and in any medium you wish (with papers, paints, ribbon, stickers, 'real' elements like real leaves, etc).
  • Your tree and page may also include photos and/or journalling, but these are optional.
  • Your tree MUST be large enough and prominent enough on your page that the trunk, branches and leaves are easily seen as a tree.
  • Since the spirit of this challenge is to build your own tree, pre-made tree elements & templates containing trees are not allowed
Products Used:
Tropicana Papers, Elements | Paula Kesselring
Autumn Aesthetic: Patterns & Backgrounds | Allison Pennington
Year of Templates vol. 18 | Sahlin Studio
Font: Bebas Neue
Thanks for looking!
    • bellbird
      love the tropical vibe of your paper pieced tree here ,and i can see the tree that inspired this just behind your fam hanging at the pool in the photo there! that watercolour blue makes me think of swimming as well - great product choices! :agree
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @bellbird thank you :) what's crazy is I picked the photo after the papers and the water in the photo matches the background paper perfectly!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @umyesh ha! i would never have guessed!
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).