Bebimora

MOC 5 – Day 10 Storytelling with Drop Caps – Autumn

MOC 5 – Day 10 Storytelling with Drop Caps – Autumn
Bebimora, Jan 29, 2017
Description:
Journaling: Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the bright sunny last days of summer slowly turning into the stormy end of the outdoor season. Harvest time with all the goodies in my garden as well as in the forest. Taking long walks looking for mushrooms with my pup with some hot coco in a thermos. The harvest festival on Öland with good food and exploring the countryside. Life slowing down to a calmer time of the year. Curling up on the couch with a blanket some hot tea and a good book. Taking stock of the summer that was enjoyed and turning it into a cherished memory. Looking through the photos taken and finally having the time to play with them on the computer. And last but not least starting up with all my hobby's and crafts I have’t had time for because of all outdoor activity's during the summer….Autumn - I always miss you when you are not here.

I used: Rebecca McMeen Aspen
Valorie Wibbens Pollyanna Alpha
Font: Levitee
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a truly gorgeous story - so many reasons to love autumn and you wrote them so beautifully. i love the gorgeous feel of this page, can almost feel the breeze of autumn - that tree is gorgeous with the script wiring and the leaves are so painterly . love this!
    • kim21673
      I am always in awe of people that can journal a whole page! So beautiful!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Bebimora
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).