umyesh

MOC 22 Handmade

MOC 22 Handmade
umyesh, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
January 22 - Clean & Simple Style
* Use a neutral/solid (only one color-"family", if with pattern than a very small/light pattern...) background paper and no additional paper (also no extra paper stripe or something like this) (done)
* You are allowed to use (you needn't use all:D, but listed here is the maximum amount!)
- one photo (with or without frame)
- one journal card
- some paint/small splatter
- no more than 5 (small) additional elements
Additional elements can for example be a flower, a button, a tag (geo tag), a doily, sequins or something different (heart doodles) ... think small!
- some (extra) journaling/a word art/title is allowed, but remember to keep it simple
* Your photo and elements can take up only 1/4 of your page - the rest of your page must not have any elements or photos
* The use of a template is not allowed
Products Used:
The Bold and The Beautiful | Heather Joyce
Albus Papers | Sara Gleason
Oh Sew Crafty Elements | Pink Reptile Designs
Thanks for looking!
Neverland Scraps likes this.
    • angiekey
      Beautiful layout, and as a fellow seamstress, I say that’s a total sewing win!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @angiekey thank you! I was SO GLAD I was able to finish because it was five days before Christmas and I REALLY didn't want to go to the store for more thread haha
    • sucali
      Wow-that's a cool picture, I like the crop (I just started sewing again after not doing it for years...). You created a wonderful layout!!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @sucali thank you! Enjoy sewing again!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).